Take advantage of SoCal Water$mart 2014-2015 rebates for Metropolitan Water District's residential water rebate customers.
Effective June 1, 2014, rebate incentives are being enhanced for High Efficiency Toilets with a 1.28 GPF to $100.
Turf removal rebates are now being offered starting at $2.00 per square foot.
- Irrigation Controllers/Soil Moisture Sensor incentive have been increased to $80 per controller or $35 per station for properties with more than an acre of irrigated area.
- Only one rebate application per product category, per customer.
- Required documentation must be postmarked within 60 days of submission confirmation; this includes a copy of your water bill, sales receipt and a copy of the rebate application confirmation page.
- Rebate amounts vary by participating water agency and are subject to change without notice.
- Metropolitan reserves the right to verify and inspect rebated devices. If installation cannot be verified, the applicant must reimburse Metropolitan, including all associated processing costs, and Metropolitan may elect to use any legal means to recover any rebate funds paid to the applicant.
- New devices added: